This site is owned and operated by:
Name: much-net AG
Address: Kennedyallee 1-5 53175 Bonn/Germany
in the following shortly referred to as operator, ensures to protect your personal data in compliance with the German Federal Data Protection Act and the legal policies. Personal data will be collected on this website only to the extent as may be technically necessary in order to maintain this online presence. Under no circumstances will we pass or sell your data to any third parties unless judicially enforced by such third parties.
USER DATA / PERSONAL DATA / NICKNAMES
Which data are collected for which purpose is stated in the following:
- User Name and Password – to
provide access that allows you to modify your own data and to log in to the system
that encompasses extended functions
- Email Address – to send you lost/misplaced login data and up-to-date information
- Place – to determine the region where the advert/link was placed
- Date of Birth (if provided voluntarily) – to obtain demographic information on our users and to optimise our services by customising them to specific age groups.
- Biography/Interests or any other voluntarily provided data are collected to facilitate and personalise communication for the interested person/party. (This information is not mandatory and may be provided on a purely voluntary basis. It is each user’s decision what information he/she would like to give.)
Due to technical reasons, the software used on our website stores all information that has been voluntarily submitted to us via contact form (for registration purposes or when posting comments for example). This applies in particular to links, comments, user names, email addresses, passwords (encoded so as to prevent others from reading or decoding it unless they show a certain criminal ambition) and other voluntary information and content submitted in full knowledge of these facts. You may also submit fictitious data. In case of abuse, attack or the publication/posting of illegal contents on our site, we will pass on the submitted data if required by court order.
Information/emails submitted to us via contact form are additionally stored on a local computer by an email programme (to document the communication and to enable faster replies). We will delete these mails at once if requested in writing.
SERVER LOG DATA (LOG FILES)
For technical reasons, the operator of this website automatically stores and collects server log data which are submitted by your browser:
- Operating system
- Browser type/version
- Referrer (URL of the site that directed you to our site)
- IP address (spam protection, unique identification)
- time of visiting our site.
These server-stored data cannot and shall not be used to identify or locate any natural persons, and such log data will be deleted after 14 days either automatically or after a statistical evaluation. Please understand that server log data are indispensable for the security and protection of this online presence.
UPDATE INFORMATION / OPERATOR INFORMATION / ADVERTISING / NEWSLETTER
If you have submitted you email address to us, you may receive information from the operator of this website. In your profile, define whether you would like to receive any emails from the website operator. No personal data are collected in connection with your email address. You will receive no information or advertising from us if you deactivate the respective option in your profile.
RIGHT TO OBTAIN INFORMATION
You have the right to obtain information at any time about your personal data, their source and recipient as well as the purpose of storing them. Please use the contact form under Contact or linked to under Imprint to write us an email. To obtain this information, you need to identify yourself as the person on whom the information is requested or you need to prove that you are authorised to obtain information on a third person.